Setting Up Direct Deposit
If you are an ASAP Accounting & Payroll client, there are several ways to set up and update direct deposit account information for your employees.
Direct Deposit Forms
To set up or change bank account information, ask your employee complete this direct deposit authorization form (PDF) and return it to an authorized payroll contact to approve and submit to ASAP via secure upload. Or, an authorized contact may complete our online direct deposit form to securely submit account information for the employee. Please do not email or FAX sensitive banking information.
Please Note: For security purposes, only an authorized payroll contact may submit these employee direct deposit forms to us.
HUB Employee HR Portal
Employees can set up or change direct deposit information themselves if they have access to their HUB Employee HR Portal. Please share the following instructions with your employees on how to add or update their direct deposit information via HUB.
1. Click the circled initials icon (top right corner)
2. Click Update your direct deposit accounts
Note: If you've never e-signed a document in HUB, you will be asked to confirm your e-signature and agree to electronic signature terms.
3. Enter your direct deposit banking details. Please reference an actual check when confirming routing numbers. Many banks have different routing numbers for deposit slips, which can delay or reject a direct deposit.
4. Review your information and submit authorization.
- A HUB admin will be notified via email to approve the direct deposit set up before it becomes active.
- Please allow 1-2 business days after approval for the change to take effect. This allows time for changes or additions, which are submitted the same day when an active payroll is scheduled for processing.