Setting Up Direct Deposit
In this article
If an employee didn't set up direct deposit during the new hire onboarding process, they can add direct deposit later by either:
Completing this direct deposit authorization form and providing it to their managers. An authorized payroll admin for the employer must approve the item & share the information with ASAP via fax, secure upload, or using this secure submittal.
HUB Employee HR Portal
If the employee has access to their HUB account, they can Add/update their Direct Deposit by...
- clicking the icon in the top right with their initials
- click Update your direct deposit accounts
- if they've never e-signed a document in HUB, they will be asked to confirm their e-signature & agree to electronic signature terms.
- input their direct deposit banking details. Please reference an actual check when confirming routing numbers. Many banks have different routing numbers for deposit slips which can delay or reject a deposit.
- Review one last time & confirm entry
- A HUB Admin will be notified via email to approve the direct deposit set up before the data will become active.
- Please allow 1-2 business days after approval before expecting the change to take effect. This will allow room for any changes/additions which happen to be submitted the same day of an active payroll being scheduled for processing.