Employee Hiring Forms
New Employees Should:
- Complete a W4 - Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate.
- Complete Section 1 of the I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification and provide personal documentation to their employer or hiring manager
- Present to their employer or hiring manager personal documents as explained on page 9 of the I-9 Form Instructions.
- Optionally, complete an Authorization for Direct Deposit of their paychecks.
- Be provided an ACA Health Coverage Notice unique to their employer's health insurance options.
Hiring Managers or Supervisors Should:
- Complete Section 2 of the I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification.
- Confirm the authenticity of the documents presented to them by the employee as explained on page 9 of the I-9 Form Instructions.
- Retain copies of the completed forms in your HR files; ASAP does not need all of them.
Which employee documents do you need to provide to ASAP?
We suggest you send a summary of the new employee data to ASAP by completing this secure online form. Please request the form password from your account manager; a printable version is available upon request.