Payroll Tax Returns ASAP Files For You
As part of your ASAP payroll services, we file the following Federal and State payroll tax returns for you to keep you compliant. Copies of all payroll tax returns that we file are available in your ShareFile Client Portal or isolved Return Archive.
- IRS 941: Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
- IRS 940: Employer's Annual Federal Unemployment (FUTA) Tax Return
- Colorado UITR: Quarterly Report of Wages Paid and Premiums Owed
- Colorado DR 1094: W-2 Wage Withholding Tax Return; filed weekly, monthly, or quarterly
- Colorado DR 1093: Annual Transmittal of State W-2 Forms, submitted with W-2 copies
- W-2 copies for your employees
- W-2 and W-3 annual submission to Social Security Administration (SSA)
- Colorado Local Occupational Privilege Taxes (OPT): Denver OPT, Aurora OPT, Glendale OPT, Greenwood, and Sheridan OPT
- Colorado New Hire Reporting: We submit newly hired employee information to the state as required
- Colorado FAMLI Reporting: We send quarterly premium payments and wage reports; NOTE: ASAP needs your FAMLI account number in order to file on your behalf
- Other States & Localities: If you operate outside of Colorado, we also file other payroll-related returns to keep you compliant. For a complete list of payroll tax returns across the 50 states, please contact your account manager.