Registering/Activating QuickBooks on Right Networks
Regardless of how you purchased your QuickBooks license, Intuit will require you to activate your copy of QuickBooks before you can use it.
1) Access the Right Networks server by double clicking the .rdp (Right Networks) icon that was created on your personal computer desktop.
2) Once you make it on the Right Networks server, open your version of QuickBooks on the Right Networks desktop. You will only need to go through this activation process during the first time.
3) Click the link for View License Agreement.
4) A separate window will load and appear with the Intuit License Agreement. You can close it by clicking the X in the top right corner of the window.
5) The Yes button will now be clickable from this window.
6) Click the OK button on this next window.
7) On the No Company Open window click the button for Open or restore an existing company.
8) Click the Begin Activation button in this window.
9) Click the No Thanks, Start QuickBooks button at the bottom of this window. There is no need to fill out the survey or learn more...
You have now successfully activated your version of QuickBooks and you are ready to load your QuickBooks company file.