HUB Employee Portal - Password Reset via Cell Phone
Adding your cell phone number to your HUB Employee Portal account allows you to easily reset your access code/password if you get locked out. Follow these steps to reset your HUB password via your cell phone if you added your number to your account:
1. Click "Forgot your access code/password?"
2. Enter the email address attached to your HUB profile in the "Forgot your access code/password?" pop-up window and hit submit:
3. If successful, you'll see this message: "A new access code is being sent to your cell phone as a text message. Please allow for a minute or two for receipt."
5. Sign-in to your HUB account using the case-sensitive access code sent to your phone as the password:
6. Follow the prompts to reset your access code/password and click "Save" to update.