PPP Loan - Banks Accepting Applications
The deadline to apply for a Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan has been extended to August 8, 2020. If your bank is not offering PPP loans, consider the following Colorado and national lenders that are accepting applications from non-customers or may work with new customers on a limited basis. You can also use this SBA search tool to find PPP Loan lenders in your area.
Lenders Accepting PPP Loan Applications in Colorado and Beyond
- Alpine Bank: Must have established a business checking account prior to July 3, 2020; PPP loan applicant must be the same as the account holder
- Bank of Colorado: Will accept applications from bank contacts
- Citizens State Bank: Regional only; please call one of their branches to discuss process
- Community Banks of Colorado
- First Southwest Bank: Will accept applications from new clients; do not believe they require you set up an account with them other than the loan
- Four Corners Community Bank: Accepting limited applications from new clients
- TBK Bank: Accepting limited applications from new clients
- US Bank
- Vectra Bank: Accepting limited applications from new clients
Note: Information and requirements may change daily with these banks; we will update this list as we receive new information.
Disclaimer: This information is provided as a self-help tool and does not constitute legal or financial advice. Laws, regulations and lending products are changing daily and decisions as to whether or how to use this information and/or what actions to take in response to the COVID19 Pandemic are solely those of the employer. The providers of this information disclaim any and all responsibility and liability for its accuracy, completeness or fitness for your particular business purposes.