SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans
The Small Business Administration (SBA) Economic Injury Disaster Loan program provides low-interest, long-term loans up to $2 million for small businesses and nonprofits impacted by COVID-19.
NOTE: Please be aware that loans may impact your eligibility for other forms of business recovery assistance. It's good to review and understand all of your options. Before accepting a loan, consult with your local Small Business Development Center (SBDC), or call the Colorado Small Business COVID-19 Disaster Response Hotline at 303-860-5881 (available Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm) or email email@example.com.
SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan At-a-Glance
- Allows up to $2 million in loan assistance
- Low-interest rates and long-term repayment plans
- Use for business expenses impacted by COVID-19, such as paying fixed debts, payroll, accounts payable and other bills
- Apply by December 17, 2020
- SBA Loan Application FAQ Presentation
- SBA Fact Sheet: Disaster Assistance Loans - Businesses & Nonprofits
Disclaimer: This information is provided as a self-help tool and does not constitute legal or financial advice. Laws, regulations and lending products are changing daily and decisions as to whether or how to use this information and/or what actions to take in response to the COVID19 Pandemic are solely those of the employer. The providers of this information disclaim any and all responsibility and liability for its accuracy, completeness or fitness for your particular business purposes.