PPP Forgiveness Support Services
If you are a client of ASAP Accounting & Payroll and need reports or assistance with your PPP Loan Forgiveness Application, please complete this form to help us streamline requests for PPP payroll cost reports, calculations, and advisory services. Our team will get you in our queue to run reports that you'll need for your forgiveness application and/or follow-up to schedule any advisory calls as needed. At this time, we anticipate the vast majority of borrowers should be able to use the Form 3508EZ, which should help reduce advisory needs and custom calculations regarding FTEs.
PPP Loan Forgiveness Services
- No charge: Client to calculate the "Line 1 Payroll Costs" from routinely provided payroll reports included with standard services, as well as access to guidance provided during ASAP webinars and the ASAP Help Center (form submission not required).
- $20 one-time fee: ASAP will provide Check Register and PPP Applicable Payroll Cost reports via ShareFile, which correspond to the borrower's selected loan covered period. Client to calculate the "Line 1 Payroll Costs" from these reports and provide copies to lenders.
- $65-$150 one-time fee: ASAP will provide Check Register and PPP Applicable Payroll Cost reports via ShareFile to calculate and analyze "Line 1 Payroll Costs" for the 8-week, 24-week, and alternative payroll covered periods. If necessary, ASAP will review options with client and provide additional reporting via email. Billing is dependent on level of consultation and time spent on calculating "Line 1 Payroll Costs."
- $150-$250 one-time fee: In addition to supplying reports specific to the covered period and helping calculate "Line 1 Payroll Costs," ASAP will provide one-on-one consultations via phone or Zoom meetings. Billing is dependent on level of consultation and time spent on calculating "Line 1 Payroll Costs."
- Any additional consultations or work beyond the initial scope will be billed at $150/hour. Ex: One-on-one PPP consultations with an ASAP PPP Specialist, requests to review loan forgiveness application drafts, additional reporting assistance related to FTE calculations, etc.