HUB - Employee Portal: Getting Started
In this article
- Notification Email - Pay Stub Ready
- Account & Settings
- Pay Stubs
- Password Reset & Cell Phone
- HUB Smartphone Apps
- Company Directory
- Company Messages, Documents, & Links
- Employee Documents
- Logging In Without the Reference Email
Notification Email - Pay Stub Ready
1. Each Payday you will receive a notification email alerting that a new pay stub has posted to your HUB Employee Portal:
2. After clicking the link in the message, you will be directed to enter your Access Code.
(If this is your first time accessing HUB, request your Access Code from your manager.)
3. The most recent pay stubs are listed on the "Home" screen and can be downloaded to PDF. Historical stubs going back 24 months can be found in the "history" tab.
Account & Settings
Click your name to see the Account & Settings drop down where you can reset your password and edit your contact information.
Your most recent pay stubs should be located directly on the "Home" page, but prior stubs going back 2 years can be found under the "History" tab. Future year W2's will also be available for download in HUB.
Password Reset & Cell Phone
HUB Smartphone Apps
HUB also can be installed as an app on your cell; to do so here are some additional instructions.
The directory is optional for each user and by default the feature is turned off. Users will be greeted with an alert asking them to edit their preferences for the directory.
Company Messages, Documents, & Links
Employee documents are similar to company documents, but these are items unique to a specific employee. They too may be sent with a read receipt request and will be listed in the HUB Docs & Links area, but rest assured they are only view-able to you and your HUB Admins.
Logging in Without the Reference Email
Bookmark this link to save the URL to access HUB without the notification emails.